Project Manager (m/f)
Software Project Manager with extensive Agile SDLC experience, familiar with Java and C++
In our office in Nürnberg we are looking for further support by a competent and motivated Project Manager (m/f) to start as soon as possible.
You will be working in our Project Management Office within Development. As Project Manager (m/f) you will support the coordination of people, resources and schedules to ensure that everybody within the team has what they require to be successful.
Your strategic tasks will include:
- Contribute to ongoing improvements in our project management practices
- Collaboratively contribute to plans for overall process improvement
- Contribute to projects to improve our investment in project management toolsets
- Promote Project Management, Quality and Development best practices
- Effectively work with a globally dispersed Project Management team
Your tactical tasks will include:
- Ensure that new product features are evaluated, prioritized and completed by the project teams
- Develop a project plan and create related artifacts as needed to support the project
- Effectively plan projects using project management tools to clearly communicate deliverables
- Monitor progress, assist teams with focusing on goals, and facilitate communication throughout the project lifecycle
- Manage stakeholder communications including reporting
- Exercise best practices in project management throughout all process groups including initiation, planning, monitoring & controlling, and closure
- Ensure that development processes are followed
- Manage communication between management, developers, and other technical team members
- Effectively manage cross-functional teams of varying sizes
- Iteratively manage project requirements while keeping stakeholders informed
- Effectively assess and manage risk throughout project lifecycle
Your Core Competencies:
- University degree in Information Technologies, Software Engineering or other technical discipline
- Several years software development experience as a Project Manager (m/f), preferably with Java and C++ in a technical environment
- Sound knowledge in Technical Management in a Scientific or Engineering focused company
- Demonstrated experience in coordinating teams of developers across the software development life-cycle
- Very good communication skills in both oral and written form
- German and English spoken and written
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management certification (PMP / PRINCE2, etc.)
- Experience in the CFD / CAE industry.
- Enjoys networking with peers in the industry to share best practices.
We are offering you all advantages of an innovative and expanding company. You will benefit from our training opportunities and may look forward to an exciting position with a very good working atmosphere and team spirit. Your future workplace will be in a modern office building within one of the most attractive locations of the Nürnberg region – the Nordostpark. Your future workplace will of course be equipped with the latest hardware and software technology!
If you would like to become a part of our international team, please apply stating WEB1405PME preferably by e-mail. Please note that we will only consider applications in English.
Mrs. Jutta Gaube is looking forward to your general questions. You may reach her at the number given below.
CD-adapco | Mrs Gaube | Nordostpark 3–5 | 90411 Nürnberg | Tel.: 0911 94643-3 | firstname.lastname@example.org