CD-adapco is seeking to hire a Project Manager due to our sustained worldwide growth, in our Nuremberg, Germany office. In addition to possessing the skills indicated here, the successful candidate must be willing to relocate (assistance provided) to within 30 minutes of our offices.
- Contribute to ongoing improvements in our project management practices.
- Collaboratively contribute to plans for overall process improvement.
- Contribute to projects to improve our investment in project management toolsets.
- Promote Project Management, Quality and Development best practices.
- Effectively work with a globally dispersed Project Management team.
- Ensure that new product features are evaluated, prioritized and completed by the project teams.
- Develop a project plan and create related artifacts as needed to support the project.
- Effectively plan projects using project management tools to clearly communicate deliverables.
- Monitor progress, assist teams with focusing on goals, and facilitate communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage stakeholder communications including reporting.
- Exercise best practices in project management throughout all process groups including initiation, planning, monitoring & controlling, and closure.
- Ensure that development processes are followed
- Manage communication between management, developers, and other technical team members
- Effectively manage cross-functional teams of varying sizes.
- Iteratively manage project requirements while keeping stakeholders informed.
- Effectively assess and manage risk throughout project lifecycle.
- Several years software development experience as a Project Manager, preferably Java and C++ in a technical environment
- Demonstrated experience working in / managing a team of developers for an agile development environment across the software development life-cycle.
- Strong communication skills (listening, verbal and written)
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Project management certification (PMP / PRINCE2, etc.)
- Experience in the CFD / CAE industry.
- Enjoys networking with peers in the industry to share best practices.
- BS in Information Technologies, or Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other technical discipline.
- Held a Project Management specific role of 4+ years.
- Technical Management in a Scientific or Engineering focused company 2+ years (could be combined with above)
All qualified applications should be made by e-mailing a CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Please reference “Project Manager - GG-Germany-123” in the subject line.