CD-adapco is looking for a driven Public Relations Specialist to join our Marketing team. As the Public Relations Specialist, you will be responsible for developing company press releases, editing or drafting articles and supporting press coverage in the Americas and the UK. In addition, you will play an active role in the execution of marketing programs including activities like proofreading and scheduling.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree in related fields (Marketing, Communications or Engineering)
• At least 2 years of experience in Public Relations
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
• Project management experience
• Proven proofreading skills
• Strong writing skills, including press release and article development
• Understanding of engineering design and CAE software a plus
• Extremely detailed oriented and able to execute tactically
• Proven competence in accurate proofreading
• Able to work well on a team and develop relationships
• Performs well under pressure
• Creating and writing effective pitches to secure media coverage
• Ability to multi-task
• Technical skills using Photoshop a bonus
CD-adapco offers a stimulating working environment, competitive benefits and job growth opportunities. All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your unique qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Public Relations Specialist” in the subject line."
CD-adapco is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, gender, age, sexual orientation, genetic information or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our site, need assistance completing the application process or would like to request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com .
CD-adapco is the world's largest independent CFD-focused provider of engineering simulation software, support and services. We have over 30 years of experience in delivering industrial strength engineering simulation. The scope of our activities extends well beyond software development to encompass a wide range of CAE engineering services in both CFD and FEA.
We have over 8000 users of our software, working at 3,000 different companies, spending over $181 million on our software and services. Our customer approval ratings are very high; in our last customer survey 93% of our customers declared themselves satisfied, or very satisfied with our software and services, a fact reflected in a consistently high customer retention rate.
Consistently growing at an organic rate of over 15% per year, CD-adapco employs over 850 talented individuals, working at 30 offices around the globe, involved in dedicated support, software development and engineering services.