CD-adapco is seeking to hire a Quality Assurance Engineer as a part of sustained worldwide growth. This is an exciting opportunity to contribute during the entire software life cycle of our leading CAE/CFD tool STAR-CCM+. You will be a key member of the team while working independently to prepare test plans, test cases, review testing checklists and validating the solutions delivered by development. Your uncompromising attention to detail will be required to run, monitor and triage regression tests on a regular basis, while your knowledge and experience will help to improve test coverage, tools and processes.
The Quality Assurance engineer will document all problems and work to resolve them; report progress on problem resolution to management. The QA engineer must communicate proactively and effectively with team members locally and global team leads, project managers, software developers and management on issues
CD-adapco offers a competitive benefit package and a professional working environment. CD-adapco is a world-leading supplier of CAE/CFD solutions to the global engineering community
- Research new product functionality.
- Develop and document test plans and procedures to verify that our software products and releases meet the established functionality and performance goals.
- Implementation of Software Testing strategies including the execution of System, Integration, and Unit testing to fulfill the quality requirements on our products.
- Test the products, documenting and communicating the results of that testing.
- Detailed reporting of software defects, communication of risks to leads and follow-up with stakeholders to ensure prompt resolution of issues.
- Develop automated testing procedures and programs to enhance certification efforts.
- Contribute to strategic directions for the entire Quality team.
- Collaboratively contributes to plans for overall quality improvement, and obtaining signoff from all stakeholders as required.
- Contribute to projects to improve our investment in various test frameworks.
- Effectively work with a globally dispersed team.
- Participate effectively in cross-functional teams.
- Work with other development areas to improve fault prevention higher up the development stream.
- Participate in testing projects as the representative of Quality Assurance.
- Master’s degree in Applied Mathematics or Engineering field
- Experience in the CFD / CAE industry.
- Experience in the CAD Packages in any CAE/CFD in Electronics Cooling.
- Experience in the design optimization and knowledge about optimization methodologies and algorithms.
- General experience in preparing, carrying out simulations and post processing results in CFD software.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Quality theories and practices.
- Comfortable working a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency of written and spoken English.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience working in Agile and Waterfall SDLC environments.
- Programming knowledge (knowledge/experience with JAVA, C++, Scripting languages).
- Experience in managing a multi-platform (Windows / Linux) test environment.
- Enjoys networking with peers in the industry to share best practices.
- 2+ years Quality Assurance and /or Testing
- Software Development 1+ years (preferred)
CD-adapco offers a stimulating working environment, competitive benefits and job growth opportunities. All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your unique qualifications for this position to email@example.com Please reference “Quality Assurance Engineer-134-India"