CD-adapco is offering a challenging position working in the Custom Tools Group for someone with 3D Numerical Analysis and CAD systems experience, who also has experience creating graphical interfaces with object orientated programming.
Projects will include the programming of customized tools to provide clients a complete GUI-driven solution for their CAE process needs. The position presents an excellent opportunity for someone with numerical analysis expertise and object orientated programming experience to work in a company that is involved in state-of-the-art virtual engineering in a wide range of applications.
The following skills are required:
* MS or PhD degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering.
* Experience in Object-oriented C++ or Java programming in a commercial environment.
* 2-5 years’ experience running 3 dimensional numerical analysis on
commercial grade applications (STAR-CCM+ preferred. Other major CFD and FEA code experience is also welcome.)
The following skills are a plus:
* A minor in Computer Science
* Experience working in an Integrated Development Environment.
* 3D solid modeling experience
* Prior GUI programming experience
* Network and Client-Server programming experience
* Mobile Application Development (iOS or Android)
* XML programming
* Client-Server Networking (TCP/IP) Experience.
CD-adapco offers a stimulating working environment, competitive benefits and job growth opportunities. All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your unique qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference “Senior CAE Custom Tools Developer/Bellevue, WA/ TW-WA-124 in the subject line.