CD-adapco is seeking a Senior Software Engineer.
CD-adapco is looking for highly qualified and motivated candidates to contribute to the development of a vertical market product for electronics cooling applications. The candidate will work with our next-generation CFD/CAE tool STAR-CCM+ and will be expected to contribute to the architecture and design of the product as well as develop end-user enhancements. The specific area of focus will be the development of geometry modeling tools, translation and de-featuring tools and GUI integration. The successful candidate will have considerable influence on the outcome of the project.
1. Assist in development of an interactive geometry modeler
2. ECAD/MCAD translation and interoperability
3. Development of geometry de-featuring tools
4. Work with Java, C++, Object Oriented Programming, large scale software design and CAD.
1. Master’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics or Engineering (any field) plus 5 years’ experience
2. Expertise in object-oriented C++ software design
3. Experience in geometry modeling with feature based modelers or direct modeling
4. Excellent communication skills
Experience in one or more of the following would be desirable:
1. CAE/CFD experience
2. Graphics/Visualization with OpenGL and/or VTK
3. UI design/development
4. Client-server architecture
CD-adapco offers a stimulating working environment, competitive benefits and job growth opportunities. All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your unique qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference “Senior Software Engineer/ BJ-TBD-123” in the subject line.