CD-adapco is looking for highly qualified and motivated candidates to contribute to our software development team as a Software Architect.
Specific Duties include:
- Software architect for vibro-acoustic engineering software
- Implement math/engineering specifications developed by research group
- Assess and integrate best-in-class third party components
- Develop standardized development processes and procedures
- Software engineering and object-oriented design
- Software coding, Quality Assurance (QA) testing, debugging and documentation in accordance with the Company’s quality standards and configuration management procedures.
Specific Requirements include:
- Master’s Degree in computer science/engineering/mathematics
- 15+ years of Engineering/Scientific software development experience
- In-depth Windows, MFC, C++ experience required
- Strong User Interface Design skills
- Experience with OpenGL and Matlab
CD-adapco offers a stimulating working environment, competitive benefits and job growth opportunities. All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your unique qualifications for this position to email@example.com. Please reference “Software Architect” in the subject line."