CD-adapco is the world's largest independent CFD-focused provider of engineering simulation software, support and services. We have over 30 years of experience in delivering industrial strength engineering simulation.
CD-adapco is looking for a highly qualified and motivated candidate who can fulfill the important role of Senior Vibro-Acoustic Applications Engineer. The position will be based in the United States.
- Advanced engineering studies
- Business development
- Pre-sales and post-sales customer support
- Development of standard processes and infrastructure
- PhD in Engineering or related discipline, with a specific focus on vibro-acoustics
- Ten (10) or more years’ experience with application of statistical energy analysis (SEA) and/or finite element analysis (FEA) and/or boundary element method (BEM)
- Proven track record as a vibro-acoustics application "champion"
CD-adapco offers a stimulating working environment, competitive benefits and job growth opportunities. All qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a resume and cover letter outlining your unique qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please reference “Senior Vibro-Acoustic Applications Engineer” in the subject line. Or mail resume to: CD-adapco, 60 Broadhollow Road, Melville, NY 11747, Attention: Human Resources