CD-adapco is the world's largest independent CFD focused provider of engineering simulation software, support and services. We have over 30 years of experience in delivering industrial strength engineering simulation.
CD-adapco is seeking a Senior Development Tools Engineeer for our Lebanon, NH location.
The Senior Development Tools Engineer is responsible for designing and programming tools to support the company's overall development effort. Included tools support build and test activities, as well as reporting related to quality and production. The position is also responsible for the evaluation of third party tools.
The position will typically work with internal customers in an agile format, with incremental improvements delivered on a frequent basis. Internal customers typically include quality assurance, production and development personnel. The position will also work closely with system administrators and core process engineers.
Development platforms include: NetBeans,Python, Java, OpenMVC and Flash. Databases: MySQL, Oracle, SqlLite
OS: Linux (RedHat, CentOS), Windows
Currently moving to sprint development cycles
• Proficient using Java, Python, and csh/bash
• Proficient using make, ant, or Maven
• SQL and general relational database proficiency
• Database design
• Object-oriented design
• Familiarity with Linux and Window operating systems
• Comfortable with design as well as implementation
• Excellent teamwork skills and ability to assist other team members in problem-solving
• Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with minimal oversight
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or)
• Bachelor’s Degree plus work experience
Expertise in these areas is a bonus:
• Physics or math
• CAD or 3D graphics
• Graphic design
• Parallel computing